"More Than You Expect, Everything You Deserve"
Affiliation: BAIRD & WARNER
Experience: a Top Award-winning Broker and a Certified Relocation Specialist in the Naperville/Chicago area. Works with both Buyers and Sellers alike.
- 5 Star Agent Award, Chicago Magazine
- Hall of Fame Award
- $13 million Sales 2014
- 23 Years of real estate success, ranking in the top 1% Brokers nationwide
- Always delivers a High level of service along with a vast knowledge to her clients of the communities, subdivisions, pricing, and home values
- Professional background includes staging homes, interior design, and renovations! Her creative marketing, unparalleled HD professional photography.
- Whether it's staging a Seller's home for market or assisting Buyers in finding that perfect home at the "right price", her expertise and knowledge is highly valued among her clients
- Regarded among her colleagues as one of the top negotiators in the industry
- Utilizes the latest in cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art marketing tools, and the best HD professional photography available. As a Showcase Agent, her wide Internet exposure sells her listings in record time. Every listing she markets is a "stand out" among the competition
- Each client is assured to receive the highest level of personalized attention and unparalleled service
Education: Brigham Young University, Major Marketing
- Member Chamber of Commerce for Naperville, Lisle, Aurora, Bolingbrook
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Registered as a "Preferred" Agent for all Relocation Companies
- Member LDS Agents Network
- Naperville resident 40 years. Sandy and her husband, Steve have loved watching Naperville grow from only 23,000 residents in 1976 to 144,000 residents today.
- The biggest accomplishment and joy she has experienced was raising her 5 children. She loves spoiling her grandchildren
- Hobbies include playing the piano, arts, theatre, travel, gardening, entertaining family and friends, interior design, cooking, and renovating homes
- Passionate about her work and has an overwhelming desire to help others
- Faith, Family, and Friends are what she treasures most